Sunday 4 March 2018

Easy Day

Today is one of those rare sweet Sunday's, a Sunday that is not followed by a working Monday. Sweet, sweet public holidays.

Tomorrow is Labour Day in Western Australia, one of those obscure public holidays that nobody quite knows the reason for (although I actually do know now thanks to my daughter's homework). Whether or not people know the reason for the public holiday, one thing is for sure, everybody is loving the fact that we have it, including us.

Given the public holiday tomorrow we have had a rather nice relaxing family day, pottering around the house and doing family type stuff. Today's coaching has been in the form of a bit of program writing but that wasn't all that time consuming and it means that I have got a jump on some of the programs due next week, which should make next weekend a bit easier. Doing today so I don't need to do tomorrow. How very thinking ahead of me. Nice bit of adulting if I do say so myself.

With the coaching side of thing all done for the weekend and no work on it looks like tomorrow should be really pretty relaxed. Well that is the plan anyway. Our daughter is currently out on a sleep over at a friends house so I suspect some of tomorrow will be spent nursing a very tired child, but other than that we don't really have much on. Perhaps a visit to the beach and I think I might even take the opportunity to get a bit of exercise done, perhaps even twice. Who knows. Look at me go, relishing the excitement of the unknown.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go so that my wife and I can read in bed while drinking tea before going to sleep at 9:30pm.

Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment