Thursday 18 June 2015

Going nowhere

Trainer session went fine last night. Was a good chance to try out some pain and catch up on some TV. As usual when I haven't had the trainer set up for a while, it took, and a couple of attempts, to get it going. I got there in the end, although I had to stop after 10 minutes and start again since it was playing up a little, power levels reading all over the place and the Kickr occasionally turning itself to 'Climbing a Mountain mode'. Once I stopped and restarted though it was all good and the rest of the session passed by nicely.

I didn't jump on the Kickr this morning though, choosing to stay in bed instead. Not a completely slackly motivated decision though. I am at home by myself this evening and that is always a good time to fit in a trainer session (once the kids are in bed of course). I woke up early (not entirely by choice) and had a good stretch this morning instead. The weather is such that I would be on the Kickr either session anyway so fitting it in tonight works well.

In other news, look who turned up in the Busselton 70.3 Summary section latest edition of the Australian Triathlete Magazine.


A bit of a terrible photo if you ask me, but I don't get to turn up in magazines all that often, so I am happy enough to claim it. From what I have heard there is also a nice little feature article on fellow Daryl athlete Stef Puszka too. I might have to track down a copy.

Swimming again in the morning. Once again it will be a bit of a solo effort. Just me and the Swim Smooth App. Looks like a challenging but fun session with a big bunch of 100s. Always a bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment