Thursday 5 September 2013

Metaman Race Report

I have posted the race report from the Half Metaman from the weekend. There is a link to it under Race Reports to the right.

As is often the case with my race reports, this one is epically long so if you are planning on reading the whole thing, get comfortable. There are a couple of reasons that my reports are so long. One is that I really enjoy writing them and so get a bit carried away. The other reason though, is that with my race reports I try and think of questions that I had leading into a particular race, and then answer them in the report. For me that is one of the main purposes of my race reports. With a race like Metaman, I had a lot of questions.

Anyway, that is the reason, but all the same I apologise for the length of the report. Whether you read the whole thing or not, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment