Monday 16 October 2017

A bit of a lie down

Just a quick blog today. After the epic day that was Kona, we can probably all do with a bit of a lie down anyway.

The reason for the short blog is because I am currently up in Darwin. Yep Darwin. Being in Darwin usually means one thing busy, busy, busy and this visit is no difference. As a result I am a bit unsure what my blog update schedule will look like. If I am a bit haphazard with the blogs this week then I apologise in advance.

This visit is all about work. rather than for seeing family or training or any of the other many reasons that I usually come up to Darwin. Rather boring, but still a nice excuse to be up here seeing all the usual suspects, including my parents. So while I am up here for work, it should be a pretty fun trip.

Tomorrow I am really looking forward to my old coach Daryl and his wife Robyn, the people who formed my view and approach to Triathlon more than any other people. Always great to catch up with them and I am really looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.

Beyond all that I don't have a lot to write about today, unless people want to hear about a very congested unfun flight between Perth and Darwin. No.... Oh well then.

I do have some recent health updates etc to write about, but I think I will keep them for another day. Nothing earth shattering, just the latest in the saga. That feels like more of a Wednesday post I think.

Anyway, I have just been told I have 15 minute to vacate the building and so I think that is as good as an excuse as any to get out of here.

More interesting blogs to come I promise.

Watch this space.




No comments:

Post a Comment