Monday 26 October 2015

The usual

I have been deliberately tardy in getting a post up today, as it seems that most visitors to the site have been busy reading my Falco V review, which is kind of the point.

Not much to say about today. There has been a bit of training and a bit of resting. One of those kinds of days. The training bit was a nice high rpm spin around the river. Moving the legs.You would have thought that after a double loop of the river yesterday I would have been sick of it, but apparently not. Such a lovely morning to be out riding that going around the picturesque river loop in Perth seemed the obvious choice. Other than the lovely weather, the ride was delightfully unremarkable. I did have a very fun 50km/h stretch drafting behind a truck along Cottesloe Beach, but other than that spinnity spin spin.

The resting part of today has been largely done at work. I had a realisation today that a sign you are taking your sport a little too seriously may be that you are the guy at work wearing the compression socks using your office chair to help you stretch your hip flexors while standing at your desk. That's normal right?? Whatever it takes I guess.

Training with a bit more intent tomorrow. This week is officially a build week after last week being post Rottnest recovery. Building means that tomorrow I have both a ride session and a run, it is just that neither of them are that intense. The ride tomorrow will be my weekly trainer session. Might be time to crack into Rocky III I think. Running in the afternoon is a longer session, but low intensity. Working on that running feel and fitness. Seems like those things might be important.

Sleeping to do before then.


No comments:

Post a Comment