Monday 5 May 2014

Unwind

I had every intention of getting up and going for a gentle walk this morning. However, instead I slept in until 6:30 and then was late for work, which is pretty much the same thing in my books.

I have a pretty cruisy recovery week on the books for this week. However, cruisy doesn't mean do nothing, and past experience has shown me that it is much easier to get back into training if I manage some activity this week. Still I wasn't going to push myself out of bed this morning.

Tomorrow morning I might get out for a bit of a spin on the bike, weather pending, I sort of feel like I am up for it. Just a short one.

Just having a re-examination of the calender for the rest of the year. The first 6 months of this year were slightly derailed by injury etc, but the race on the weekend was a good step towards getting it back on track. The focus now will be trying to make the most of the remainder of the year. Hopefully we can fill it with some solid results. There isn't much in the Asia Pacific region for the next little while (other than Cairns), but I will see what we can come up with.

No real plans for the rest of the day other than looking at race calendars, just a bit of relaxing.

Massage tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment